Thursday, June 18, 2015

Call a Spade a Spade...Please

Look I'm not the president and I'm not even an elected official. I am merely a public servant in the street level of government, and even then I have to watch the way in which my language comes across. 

But there is one thing that i can do, that it seems like my president cannot. Look we/you/me have to stop being so delicate with white america, and America period. When you get up to address the media regarding an act so full of hatred directed towards black people, you just gotta call a spade a spade. Look black people are discounted/killed and marginalized in this country, I don't want hear a dumbass media person start talking about the mental ineptitude of this mass murderer. Somebody needs to just say what this is. The Mayor in Charleston says this doesn't represent our town, really??? You have a confederate flag flying over the city, you have streets named after confederate leaders that black people drive on.....so while I hear your fake sympathy, it really doesn't mean anything...people love to sound sympathetic to our struggle, but ain't really doing nothing about it-period!

No comments:

Post a Comment